Students’ Representative Council 2017-2018
The Student’ Representative Council (SRC) is an elected body that has been voted by the students to represent their interests at the University. The objects and functions of the SRC shall be:
- to foster a spirit of corporate life among the student of the University;
- to organize and supervise, subject to the direction of the Chief Executive, student welfare facilities in the University including recreational facilities, spiritual and religious activities, and the supply of meals and refreshments;
- to make representations to the Chief Executive on all matters relating to, or connected with, the living and working conditions of the student of the University;
- to be represented on any body which may, in accordance with rules made by the Board of Governors for the purpose, be appointed to undertake student welfare activities in the University; and
- to undertake such other activities as may be determined by the Executive Management Committee of the University from time to time.