We are looking for a Graphic Designer with strong Photoshop skills to execute Digital Advertisements/Campaigns. Your role involves predominantly working on digital campaigns across the University, with a focus on designing Education prospectus, flyers, brochures, social media postings, Digital Banners and Websites. You will also support the Design and Marketing teams with their day-to-day digital design requirements.
Why Join Us?
1. We provide you exposure to various types of projects which could expose you to multiple work experiences
2. Openly share ideas/suggestions within our dynamic team
3. We are committed to bringing out the best in every individual who joins us.
1. Execute design briefs provided by the Marketing Team and ensure timely follow-through
2. Able to work independently but also be a good team player working collaboratively with the Design and Marketing teams to achieve quality work on time
3. The bulk of our work involves designing Education prospectus, flyers, brochures, social media postings, Digital Banners and Websites.
1. Min. 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
2. Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign,
3. Premiere and other graphic design and video editing software
4. Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
5. A keen eye for aesthetics and ensure the final design is visually appealing Meticulous, excellent time management and organisation skills