1. Undertake administrative tasks within the School.
2. Assist in keeping and maintaining all records related to the School including developing a filing system.
3. Assist in the implementation of ISO documentation and also ensuring quality compliance.
4. Assist in preparation of reports and take detailed meeting minutes.
5. Responsible for activities involving organizing and scheduling appointments as well as academic calendars and timetables.
6. Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
7. Assist in organizing School’s events related to registration, enrollment and orientation programme for new students.
8. Assist in planning and organizing study/field trip for the School.
9. Support and participate in activities organised by the university related to promotion of the programme to the public.
10. Assist in the preparation of teaching materials and science lab when the lab assistant in the absence of the lab assistant.
11. Perform such other related duties as may be required from time to time or duties assigned by faculty Dean.
12. Perform such other related duties as may be required from time to time or duties assigned by the Registrar Department.