- 1. Undertake administrative tasks within the School.
- 2. Assist in keeping and maintaining all records related to the School including developing a filing system.
- 3. Assist in the implementation of ISO documentation and also ensuring quality compliance.
- 4. Assist in preparation of reports and take detailed meeting minutes.
- 5. Responsible for activities involving organizing and scheduling appointments as well as academic calendars and timetables.
- 6. Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- 7. Assist in organizing School’s events related to registration, enrollment and orientation programme for new students.\
- 8. Assist in planning and organizing study/field trip for the School.
- 9. Support and participate in activities organised by the university related to promotion of the programme to the public.\
- 10. Assist in the preparation of teaching materials and science lab when the lab assistant in the absence of the lab assistant.
- 11. Perform such other related duties as may be required from time to time or duties assigned by faculty Dean.
- 12. Perform such other related duties as may be required from time to time or duties assigned by the Registrar Department.
Mail your resume to email@example.com