All application documents for Student Pass / Visa must be submitted to the University at least three months before the commencement of the program.
Perdana University celebrates and embraces diversity. International students are therefore crucial to the University. The International Student Unit ensures that the welfare and needs of international students are met.
International candidates are advised to check that they meet the entry requirements before applying.
Application is open throughout the year and will be processed for the immediate subsequent intake.
All foreigners who wish to pursue their education in any level of education in Malaysia must apply for a Student Pass and Visa. The application must be made through Perdana University. Without Visa Approval Letter (VAL), International Students are not allowed to enter Malaysia.
How to apply VAL?
- Apply to Perdana University and receive the offer letter.
- Prepare document as required – refer to checklist.
- Register with EMGS by log in to http://educationmalaysia.gov.my
- (*EMGS User Guideline, Example Guideline and VAL (EMGS) Fees Payment Information) Complete the required information
- Upload the documents as required
- Select the insurance company
- Select payment method
- Complete application with EMGS
- Compile documents according to the checklist
- Send the completed documents to the International Office, Perdana University.
- View application status via EMGS Application Status. Once the application has been approved, the Immigration Department of Malaysia will issue a Visa Approval Letter (VAL) to the students concerned. The university will notify students once approval has been received.
- Students must provide a complete address and contact number if they wish to receive the original VAL.
- Obtain a single-entry visa at the nearest Malaysia Embassy/consulate in your home country with the VAL.
! Please take note that the processing time for the Student Pass is around 6 to 8 weeks. Students can check their application status at the EMGS website or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please click here for the list of countries that does not require Visa upon entry.
Please click here for list of countries that required Visa with Malaysia Office Representative.
Please click here for the list of countries that required Visa without Malaysia Representative Office.
Please take note that the processing time for the Student Pass is around 6 to 8 weeks. Students can check their application status at the EMGS website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org