DSxCareerGateway, a one and half day programme, conducted once every two-months to prepare the data science/bioinformatics community for jobs opportunities in academia and industry, both locally and globally. This is meant to be a community effort to help align data science/bioinformatics graduates with the expectations of the job market, and hopefully through this they are better able to position themselves for the job market.
- Understanding the job market and opportunities locally and globally.
- Technical skills: are you technically equipped?
- Soft skills: what does the market favour?
- What is missing from your CV?
- Interview skills: know the expectations.
- Communication skills: get your points across.
- Are you plugged into the existing support eco-system?
- Meet the experts.