The Workshop registration fee is as follows:
||Early bird rate (MYR) by 16 June 2013
||Normal rate (MYR)
The fee includes workshop materials, certificate and meals. The fee should be made payable to Perdana University
via cheque / bank draft. For internet banking, please make payment to Bank Account: CIMB Bank
Berhad / PERDANA UNIVERSITY / 1471-000-417-7051
Students with outstanding academic record, currently studying in public or private universities based in Malaysia,
can apply for partial / full waiver of the registration fee by emailing their justification for the waiver and CV to
Please take note:
- Interested individuals are required to submit the completed registration form. As the Workshop is limited to only 40, seats
are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Participants are required to provide supporting documents for the registration category selected above.
- For payment via cheque and bank draft, please send to: Perdana University, Hall D Level 1, MAEPS Building, MARDI
Complex, Jalan MAEPS Perdana, 43400 Serdang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
- Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) / fax (03-8941 7661) your bank / receipt / transfer slip to
- An acknowledgement and registration confirmation will be sent upon receipt of full payment.
- Payment must be made before attending the Workshop.
- Please contact the Secretariat for accommodation / transportation needs.
1. Any cancellation of registration must be submitted in writing to the Secretariat.
2. There will be a partial refund (50%) of registration fee for cancellation made before 7 June 2013.
3. There will be a partial refund (30%) of registration fee made before 24 June 2013.
4. There will be no refund of registration fee for cancellations made after 24 June 2013, however a substitute participant will
The organiser reserves the right to make such alterations to the programmes as circumstances dictate and
will not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or changes made to the instructors' information. The views and opinions expressed by the instructors at this workshop are not necessarily the views and opinions of the organiser.